Makes for 2-3
- Sliced Bread- 2-3 slices (you can cut in triangles or keep it whole)
- Mushroom- we used button- about 7-8 cut in slices
- Cherry tomatoes- 7-8 cut in halves
- Butter- 2 teaspoon
- Olive oil- 2 tablespoon
- Amiksa Gouda cheese- Grated or sliced- around 50gms
- Salt & pepper to season
- Parsley or any preferred herbs to garnish
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Toss the cherry tomatoes & Mushroom with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast them for 10mins.
- Butter the bread and placed the roasted vegetables on top.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and grill them in an oven for no more than 10mins or as soon as the cheese is melted.
- Your bruschetta is ready and is great for parties or just to satiate quick hunger pangs.
- Don’t forget to garnish with the herbs of your choice , we used parsley.
- Drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Serve hot.