Makes for 2
- Cucumber – 1no
- Ripe Tomatoes-3 nos
- Olives- 7-8 cut in half
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
- Balsamic vinegar- 1 tablespoon
- Amiksa Feta cheese: 50gms or as much as you wish.
- Salt and pepper according to taste.
How to make:
- This is a summer salad and refreshing to eat for lunch on a hot summer day.
- It is easy to make and needs only a few ingredient.
- Cut the vegetables into bite sizes pieces.
- Cut the olives into halves. Cube the feta into cubes.
- In a separate bowl make the vinaigrette with olive oil, Balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- In a salad bowl toss all the ingredients together until all the ingredients are well coated with the vinaigrette.
- Serve in individual portions.