Makes for 2
- Pasta (Penne/ Farfalle/ Spaghetti)- 100gms
- Red peppers- 2nos
- Olives pitted: 10nos
- Garlic cloves: 2 chopped
- Amiksa Gruyère cheese: 50gms or as much as you wish.
- Salt and pepper according to taste.
How to make:
- Cut bell peppers into 4 and deseed. Dress them in olive oil, salt and olive oil and roast them for 20minutes turning them half way through.
- Boil water and add salt. Cook the pasta of your choice to al dente consistency. Do not overcook to mush. The timings mentioned on the instructions should guide you to perfect cooking time.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and let sit.
- In a pan, heat olive oil and add garlic.
- Add your pasta, roasted bell peppers and mix well. Add olives and salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Take off heat and add freshly grated Amiksa Gruyère cheese over it.
- Serve hot.