- Sliced pieces of round bread
- Tomatoes- 1-2 small , preferably slightly roasted in a pan
- Pesto- Homemade or store bought
- Butter- 2 teaspoon
- Amiksa Creamy cheese- 50 gms crumbled
- Olive oil- 2 tablespoon to drizzle on top (Optional)
How to make:
- Slice the bread and butter them.
- Slightly toast them on each side.
- Spread pesto sauce liberally on the bread.
- Place your roasted tomatoes over them.
- Next crumble the Amiksa Creamy cheese on top.
- Drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil.
- For the adventurous sprinkle a bit of red chilli flakes on top for that extra kick.
- Your simple easy healthy open sandwich is ready.