Makes for 2
- Mixed baby potatoes skins on, washed and patted dry- 150gms
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Rosemary herbs (optional)
- Amiksa Fontina cheese: 100gms or as much as you wish.
- Salt and pepper according to taste.
How to make:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Clean the baby potatoes but donot skin. Remove any blackened part if necessary.
- Mix the potatoes with garlic, salt pepper and rosemary and cook/ steam them to softness.
- Once the potatoes are cooked, melt the fontina cheese and immediately serve.
- Serve hot.